The Karate Training Notebook
Conversations on Karate presents
Tha Karate Training Notebook
- Are you loving your karate journey but want to get more focused?
- Do you like to keep notes but you’d like to keep them better organised?
- Do you want to set goals for your training?
- Do you want to bring your fitness and karate training together?
If that’s a HELL YES then Go Ahead and
More info? Read on…
Why use a notebook at all?
If you want your karate journey to change your world (and maybe the whole world) then keeping a log and goal setting are a positive tool to help your progress. And you want to make your goals into reality this year, so writing them down and charting your progress is a great place to start.
Notetaking is a an excellent tool to help you :
- Improve focus and attention to detail
- Improve your organisation of training
- Improve your memory and retain knowledge
The Karate training Notebook is designed to help you:
❖ Set short term and long term goals
❖ Log essential knowledge from training
❖ Memorise great drills
❖ Keep notes at seminars
❖ Focus on fitness to improve your results
❖ Keep a log of all your improvements
❖ See your progress over the months
❖ Get Creative
This notebook is beautifully illustrated by Greg Lynham with 10 pictures through the book. Each training page has a section for Kata, Kumite and Kihon, a space to note your improvements and positives and additional notes.
There are frequent blank pages to make any additional notes or logs that you want. It has a designated space for setting goals, both for karate and fitness.
There’s a section at the end to log your fitness sessions too!